Thursday, March 13, 2008

Samanth's Prestigious Award


This morning Samantha received her second Outstanding Citizenship Award (for best effort in schoolwork, being courteous, & obeying the rules). She and several other students received this award at an assembly. After the assembly each student got their picture taken with their family. Samantha also got a certificate for a free taco, burrito, or tostada and a small drink from Taco Bell because this is her second time for this award. Too bad she couldn't have gotten this last week so she could have had Grandma Connie and Grandpa Don there too. I have to laugh when she gets this award, she brings home a letter telling us she will be receiving it and that it's a prestigious award. I never expected my kindergartener to be receiving pretigious awards.
Today was also Parent/Teacher conference. No surprise, she's doing very well and her teachers adore her. We know she a great kid and we adore her too. Keep up the good work Samantha!!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Wow that is great! What a good kid she is! Don't you love it when your kids make you proud!

Rencher Fam said...

Yeah Samantha! Wow! TWO prestigious awards already at age 6?! CONGRATS Samantha.We are so proud!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey Heather,
I don't know if you even remember me or not but I babysat a little when you nannied at the Dowlings! Anyway, I wanted to say hi and your family is so beautiful! I loved reading the things about your daughter and I just have to say good job. She seems like such a good girl and I am sure that comes from having a good Mommy! Anyway, take care and my blog is private but if you want to keep in touch you can email me at cavey@cox.net!
Jolyn (McNeil)