Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Samantha was up bright and early this morning. She woke every one up to check out their Easter baskets. This was a Lego year. Colin said that he got "awesome Lego's" in his basket. Colin and Patrick are just starting to play with Lego's so they got bags and eggs of the basic bricks. Samantha got some side sets to go with the Lego castle she got for her birthday. Here's a picture of Samantha and Patrick.
Don't the kids look cute all dressed up for church?! I was so excited this year Samantha wore Maddy's (our niece) flower girl dress from our wedding. She insisted on the long sleeves under it and some striped tights to go with. I was just glad she would wear it. She just doesn't like fancy, girlie dresses.
After church we were to my parent's house and had dinner with them and my Grandma Ruth. The kids ended up with so much candy!!! I think every one had a great day.
Happy Easter everyone!!!





1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

I thought that dress looked familiar! They all look very cute!