Friday, March 28, 2008

One Crazy Day

Oops! We got out of order. This is park # 4
Museum #2
Park #1
Park #1
Park #2
Park #3
Museum #1

This week has been Spring Break for Samantha. We hadn't done any thing special and I was feeling bad. I always see Moms and kids at the park while I'm running errans for work and I think I should be one of those Moms. Well today it all came together! I took the day off and the kids and I didn't just go to the park.....We went to every park in Taylor and Snowflake. A total of 4 parks. We also went to 2 museums and had lunch at McDonald's. WOW!!! We had a great time. We had so much fun I didn't even thing of all my many project that usually keep us from the park. We'll have to do this more often!!!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Wow what a busy day! Looks like they had fun, though! That's the way to do it, get it all done at once!

Rencher Fam said...

Looks like fun guys! Wish we could have been there with you!!