Saturday, March 8, 2008

Death Questions

After Grandma Rencher's funeral the boys were full of death questions. Why is Grandma Rencher in that box? Why are they going to put that box in the ground? Why do our bodies get old and tiered? Did Grandma Rencher die because she was number 3? (I think he was trying to ask if she died because she was 93.) Why is Grandma Rencher with Heavenly Father? They asked questions for hours. I thought it was funny when Colin said, " Grandma Rencher's been asleep for 2 hours when is she going to wake up!" I guess death is just a hard thing to understand.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Sorry about Grandma Rencher. But wow 93 years that awesome.

Rencher Fam said...

I love to hear all of their questions! they are the funniest little guys! I was surprised that we didn't get more questions from our boys after the viewing. It's fun to catch just a little glimpse as to what is going on in their minds isn't it?!