Friday, January 11, 2008

Why, Why, Why!?!?


I always thought Samantha would be a "why-er" but to my surprise she never really has been. For some reason the boys (especially Colin) are. It all stared when they turned 3. They were "huge" 3 year olds, all but potty trained, and NOT babies. This new Big Boy status made them curios about babies. Everyday I'd hear...."How old are babies?", " Do babies use the potty?", "Do babies have teeth?", and on, and on, and on. My favorite baby question is " Do babies jump on little trampolines?". Now we've moved on to the "but whys". Colin can ask why questions ALL DAY! I get worn out just listening to him! My days have been full of questions like these........

"Why do I have a curtain"? "Why is Samantha a girl"? Why do we have a new Suburban"? "Why do Suburbans get old"? Why does El Sol (the sun) get tiered"? "Is Dot (our dog) going to be a dog when she gets big"? "Are you Mommy"? "Do snakes walk"? "Why does Heavenly Father make people"? It goes on and on. I guess I should be glad they are thinking but I'll be glad when they grow out of this!! (Pictured above: Colin the Why boy)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats hilarious Heather! I can hardly wait for you all to come!
-Jen

Jensen Family said...

It get so frustrating, huh! Ashley used to be really bad at that, too. I guess their curiosity means they are going to be smarts, right?