Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Samantha's New Doll


Samantha had a big girl decision to make a few months ago. Several of her Polly Pocket sets were recalled for magnets that could come out. She's old enough not to swallow a magnet so I let her decide if she wanted to send the sets in or keep them. It took her a long time but she finally decided to send her Polly's back and use her refund to buy an American Girl doll. It turns out that even though American Girl is a Mattel company we couldn't use the vouchers for American Girl. (I think they wanted to make it as hard as possible so you wouldn't use their dumb vouchers.) I felt so bad, that's why she sent them back! I decided to buy her the doll and use the vouchers for gifts. She is so happy with her new doll (named Samantha). Here she is with Samantha and the clothes she bought with some Christmas money.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Oh that's cool! My girls love dolls, too! I can't believe how grown up Samantha is. I haven't seen a picture of her in a while! I can't believe how blond your kids' hair are! Cute, cute, cute!!