Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The boys get haircuts

Patrick & Colin after their hair cuts (yes, Colin put on his shirt inside-out & backwards)
Patrick & Colin before their hair cuts.

The boys turned 3 in November an they had only had one real haircut. I had trimmed it a few times but I thought it was so cute a little long. Dale finally took them for their first haircut when I was out of town. I was so sad. Well, their hair was getting a little long again and he was talking about taking them for another cut. I kept telling him that they look so cute he couldn't get their hair cut. I'm not sure what happened to me but on Saturday I decided that the time had come again and this time I'd give them a haircut. I can't believe I could cut their hair (not just a trim). Maybe it's because they were going into Primary the next day, I don't know but I did it. I've got to say that they do look just as cute with short hair. They really look like big boys now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boys look like they should come to the church I'm raisin up in white river....

Jensen Family said...

I like their hair short they look like such big boys! So how have they done in primary?