Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St.Patrick's Day

We've had a leprechaun messing with us all day!
Our day started with our leprechaun trap shaking. Samantha & I looked inside hoping we caught a leprechaun and found the dogs motorized ball. Bummer, we'd been tricked.
I got us some cereal while Samantha got dressed. I turned round to put the milk back in the fridge and when I turned back our milk was green! (The same thing happened later with Patrick's cereal but not with Colin's baby pancakes) A few minutes later my water was green.
For lunch I made mac & cheese. I put everything in the pan and then went to help Patrick find the step so he could stir. When we got back to the pan our mac & cheese was green.
The same thing happened at dinner. Some how our rice pilaf and the butter for our rolls was green. After dinner we enjoyed the green cupcakes the boys and I made this afternoon.
It was a funny day but we never could find the pot of gold.

2 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

What a cute idea to make a trap! You are so creative Heather!

Dickey Family said...

Heather you are so creative and make things so exciting! Those were cute ideas.