Sunday, January 18, 2009

Taking Over Primary

That's what we were doing today.
Colin said the prayer.
(He's thinking about becoming a motivational speaker.)
Samantha said the Article of Faith (with no help)
Love the 3 missing teeth!!

And Patrick wrapped it up with his first talk ever.
He did such a good job.
(A few months ago when Samantha was getting ready to give a talk I told Patrick that some day it would be his turn. He told me," If they ask me to give a talk I'll tell them no."
I'm so glad he felt differently when his time came!
I'm one proud Mommy today!!!




5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Cute kids! I had to sit with Ryan through all of Primary, he is having a hard time transitioning! Your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard! Come on Heather after all these years you still haven't brought yourself to like that Western style or Country Music?!!

Dickey Family said...

Sweet kids Heather! I know you are so proud of them. They are all so cute too!

Rencher Fam said...

Good job guys! Wish I could have been there to see it all!

Amy J said...

colin looks like the next Steven Covey. Motivational speaking is big business you know!

Unknown said...

Freaking awesome! Great work guys!