Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Old Fashion Red-Neck Fun

This weekend we headed to the race track to watch th mud bogs & the Monster trucks.
Dale drove my Dad's truck in the mud bog & took 2nd place out of 13.
(Each truck got 2 runs. The video of Dale's 2nd run is at the end of the post.)
I didn't get any good pictures of the monster trucks.
There were 4. At first they just drove around & did donuts.
Colin was disgusted they weren't driving over any cars.
They saved that for after the intermission.
I told Dale that I'm going to gain about 50 lbs,
get me some tight jeans & a scanky tank top, & hang out at the race track!
I want a sign that says, "Honey, just because they make it in your size
doesn't mean you should wear it!"
The kids favorite part was the finale.
You just can't beat an old fire truck with a jet engine

burning up an old Winnebago!

Oh Yeah!!




No comments: