Saturday, November 1, 2008

GOAL!!!

Samantha has been having a great time playing soccer this year. She played last year but this year she's really getting it. She's a fast runner and is always up by the action but she's not very aggressive, she doesn't get the ball very often.
That all changed today. In the last half she got the ball, ran it down the field, and scored!
It was so great, she kicked the ball at the goal and it rolled right up to the goal. I was afraid it was going the stop or the goalie would pick it up. Dale and I were yelling for her to kick it in and it just kept rolling and went in. She was so proud of herself.
O.K. so I'm sure you noticed she doesn't have the ball in the above picture. I was too busy watching the action I didn't even think to get out the camera. Oh well.

2 comments: