Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumnal Eqoinox

WOW!!! It's fall already. We've had a mild summer and I can't believe it's already over. Let's take a look at how productive our summer was.......

The "old porch" I was going to clean up, paint and turn it into a cool outside play area.
Too bad it's still piled with the stuff for the yard sale I didn't have.



Our garden that never got planted.








The red primered steel frame of our porch that I was going to paint and the wood porch that I was going to restain. At least I got some flowers to grow. Happy Fall!!

3 comments:

Dickey Family said...

Oh Heather, if you saw my list you would feel so much better about yours! It is so hard to get stuff done. I'm so glad its fall, it has been a hot summer here.

Jensen Family said...

That's funny! I think flowers were the only thing I got accomplished too!

Jensen Family said...

Where the heck are you? We need an update!!!