Sunday, February 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!

It is unbelievable that our sweet Samantha is 6 years old!! There are so many things to love about Samantha. Here are just 6 reasons why she is so wonderful.
  1. She is so smart!!! If she wants to learn something she does.
  2. She is very determined. Some times that seems like a flaw but she knows what she wants and I really admire her for that.
  3. She is a loving sister (most of the time). The other night Colin had an accident before bed. I was kind of mad and told him I was going to make him sleep in it. After everyone one was in bed, yes Colin did get changed, Samantha came out of her room crying because she thought Colin still had stinky pants and she wanted him to have clean pants to sleep in.
  4. She is amazingly creative. She can sit down with her box of Legos and build the coolest stuff. I can't believe the stuff she can build all by herself.
  5. She is so brave. Sometimes she seems shy, I like to say she's cautious, but she will do things by herself. Over the Summer she took an Arts and Crafts class. She didn't know any of the kids and I don't think she talked to any one while she was there but she went every week and said that she had fun.
  6. She wants to do what is right. She came to me one time and asked if we could read the scriptures so we "could get to the tree". The Tree of Life of course. So we started to read the Book of Mormon. I thought she'd get bored after a few nights but we read the whole thing.
The list could go on and on. Happy Birthday Samantha. We love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What sweetie, and what a good mom you are! I wish we lived closer, I know our kids would play good together!

Rencher Fam said...

Looks like a fun party! Did you make that cake? What a cute idea!

Jensen Family said...

Hey Heather I tagged you! Look on my blog for instructions!